NEWMAN ROADWAY SAFETY DEPARTMENT
This position would involve installing signage, traffic control devices, guardrail and crash attenuation devices, as well as other marker systems at road construction projects through out ND and northeast SD. As a Roadway Safety Laborer, traveling with your team members is required. Transportation, lodging, and meals are paid by Newman Signs.
- Installing traffic control devices, signage, guardrail and crash attenuation devices, right of way fence and marker systems at road construction
- Follow company policies, procedures, and business ethic codes
- Report all safety concerns to road crew lead/manager
- Stand for long periods of time
- Climb and be comfortable with heights
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
HOURS OF WORK
- Seasonal position
- 5-day workweek (Mon-Fri)
- Travel Required
- 45+ Hours a week (Overtime after 40)
- High school diploma / GED
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- Health Saving Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great working environment