NEWMAN OUTDOOR DEPARTMENT
In this position you are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and maximizing sales by engaging with both new and existing customers. Having a success-driven personality and a sense of urgency about getting results are essential attributes required for this position.
- Achieve sales goals set forth by management
- Generate and enact marketing strategies
- Develop new customers leads
- Build rapport with customers and determine how to best serve their needs through outdoor advertising
- Develop long term account relationships
- Order advertising materials provide work orders and other necessary information to ensure billboard designs/ad copy is posted correctly and on time.
- Provide customer service with follow up and photos of the advertising displayed.
- Report any maintenance issues needed on billboards
• Excellent sales and customer service skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Attention to detail
• Motivated to grow individually as well as part of a team
HOURS OF WORK
- 5-day workweek (Mon-Fri) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Some travel will be required
- High school diploma / GED
- Two-year degree or equivalent sales experience
Newman Signs Inc. offers competitive pay and benefits, vacation time, and sick time.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life & Disability
- Health Saving Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great working environment